Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My very own Cisco blog...

Hi all! I've just passed my CCNA 640-801 exam with a rating of 987/1000. And I'm very proud of it hence this blog. This is my second CCNA exam, the first was the 640-507 which I can say was much different from this. The topics here are more geared to Implementation, Routing and Troubleshooting whereas back then are more concentrated to foundations like the OSI layer. The simulations are also much tougher on this exam. One must know the commands by heart, the various show commands specially and also access-lists commands.

I want to share to everyone some of what I've learned while studying for the exam, some tips about networking specifically Cisco, again hence the title. And if I encounter some more along the way, I'll be glad enough to publish it here. Thanks, hope everyone who'll visit this site will benefit from it and that I hope I could help my fellow CCNA wannabees out there...

0 comments: